Updated: Jun 20, 2019
Many clients ask how to maintain their microdermabrasion results for a longer period of time. They have reduced the size of their pores, removed the dry, scaly skin and now want the results to last longer. This mask can be used on all skin types, if you have sensitive skin use as tolerated.
The papaya and pineapple used in this mask contain protein- dissolving enzymes that help lift away any of the remaining dry, scaly skin which over times builds up and leaves a dull appearance. With the use of this mask post a microdermabrasion treatment it will make your skin smoother, its tone more even and your pores smaller.
Want to make a no more pores mask?
This mask will
- Reduce pore size
- Minimize scaly dry skin
- Maintain long lasting results
What you will need
- ¼ cup of raw papaya
- 1 teaspoon fresh, raw pineapple juice
How do I prepare this mask?
First, Use a small bowl and fork, mash the papaya and combine the pineapple juice. You know you are done mashing the fruit when the consistency is a smooth paste.
- Gentle pat the mask on to your face, neck and chest (if desired)
- Lie down and wrap a towel around your hair and neck, as the mash fruit can be runny
- Relax for 15-20 minutes, your skin will probably tingle but that means the natural fruit enzymes are working
- When you are finished rinse off with warm water
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do apply moisturizer before the mask if you have dry skin
- Do use after a microdermabrasion to maintain results
- Do use 1 time per week
- Don’t keep on if you feel that the mask is too sensitive for your skin
Hope you enjoyed this face mask! Remember to achieve optimal results for reduced pore size and even skin tone this should be completed after our microdermabrasion treatment.
If you have more questions about our Microdermabrasion services in our Vaughan or Toronto location, we would love to help! Simply click the link below to connect 👇👇
Find out more at www.bodyandsoulclinic.ca