Many of us suffer from uneven skin tone, and it can make us feel more conscious of our skin and how it looks, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchiness. At Body & Soul Clinic we want you to look and feel great.
A little background information about uneven skin tone. Most of the time the damage is superficial and on the outermost layer of the skin. This means that certain facials will help to diminish the uneven skin tone. Uneven skin tone are most commonly caused by UV rays from the sun however age, hormonal changes, chemicals and pollutants can also cause uneven skin.
Microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. This treatment uses fine crystal tips to gently remove the outermost layer of the skin. This directly affects the outer layer of the skin causing it to break away aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a beautiful skin tone underneath. Microdermabrasion can also stimulate the production of new skin cells.
In some cases more than one treatment can be required for satisfactory results depending on the condition of your blotchy and uneven skin.
Why Microdermabrasion for uneven skin tone, blotchy skin and brown patches?
- Eliminates redness and uneven skin tone
- It focuses on rejuvenating skin from sun spots and brown damaged spots on the face
- Treatment can be completed on all skin types
- It deep cleanses your pores for clearer, fresher and more even looking skin
- This is ideal for someone with a busy schedule (this facial is also known as the “lunchtime facial”)
- Results are visible even after the first session
If you have more questions about our Microdermabrasion services in our Vaughan or Toronto location, we would love to help!
Simply click the link below to connect
Find out more at www.bodyandsoulclinic.ca